Monday, November 15, 2010

halo reach rockets how to: Control use and counter



Guess how I am: I am your best Friend, I am your worst enemy, I will punish you with the slightest mistake but reward you with every good shot you make I come back from the dead every 3 minutes. Who am I? I am halo reach rockets,
So here is a guide to halo reach rockets first thing you should know about the rockets is were they spawn, another thing that should be noted is that they spawn every 3 minutes. When you get a hold of these rockets "whether its from a dead opponent, a dead team mate, or you just sat at the spawn and waited for them (I do not recommend doing so) once you get them you are going to want to go after groups of enemies and when you shoot you want to aim at a wall or floor close to the enemies you are aiming for.
If you are unfortunate enough to let your foe get a hold of rockets you are to switch to armor lock or active camouflage Until the rockets are ether in your hands or empty

No comments:

Post a Comment