Saturday, December 18, 2010

why a good gaming headset will help you

ever since the Xbox 360 and the play station 3 came out there have been a lot of good headsets made for them. In this post I am going to be talking about the headsets. Not just about halo reach, but about using these headsets in general. The reason I am doing this is because most people that play halo reach, also enjoy games like call of duty. If you don't really care if you win or loose a game, then a pare of gaming headsets would still be a good idea. Now when I say gaming headset I don't mean this!

I mean something like this.


that picture above is the turtle beach x41's and they are top of the line. Unless you are willing to spend at least fifty dollars then don't bother getting any, because it isn't worth getting cheap garbage headsets. headsets range any were from 30 dollars to 300 dollars, the one above retails for 200 dollars. I am not really going to go over the different headsets, out there, because there is way to many, but what I am going to go over is the advantages you get when you use them. OK number one reason for owning these things (in my opinion) is that it blocks out back round noises, that way you can focus on the game much better, then if you were just using your speakers from your tv. Let me say just real quick, even if you have the best surround system on the market, its still not as good as having a decent headset. Another one of the advantages to the gaming headset is, you can hear people walking! Yes I know, in games like call of duty this is a big deal, but in halo reach there aren't any foot steps to be heard, now that said, there are still a lot of benefits for a gaming headset in halo reach such as, being able to hear someone come up a gravity lift, of hear a banshee (click here for the halo reach banshee guide) coming up behind you, or hearing a D.M.R (click for D.M.R guide) being shot in the distance. On top of all that all gaming headsets have a microphone, which is a huge thing for competitive gaming. Now like I said if your the guy that plays every now and then, and doesn't care about winning or losing, a gaming headset is still a must have, because all of them work with a tv's audio ports, which means you can use them with a movie, or listing to music on your Xbox 360, or play station 3

those are my thoughts on owning a gaming headset
(if you disagree just leave a comment letting me know what you think)
just because this post wasn't really giving you tips on halo reach doesn't mean I am not going to give you some awesome wallpaper




the 1600 Microsoft points giveaway is still active until January 20th 2011 so it isn't to late to enter. To enter simply Email me a halo reach wallpaper and I will put it in my next halo reach guide
(email the pictures to godsjedi01@gmail.com) 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment