Saturday, December 18, 2010

halo reach, Spartan laser guide


this free guide is brought to you by: halo reach pro tips
(feel free to leave a comment)
if you can read this then you get plus, your not a noob
in this halo reach guide I am going to be giving you tips for how to use the Spartan laser. Wait my bad I am going to be showing you how to use the Spartan laser, there thats better so any ways, the Spartan laser has been around since halo 3 has been around, so its one of the newer weapons, compared to something like the pistol ().
So like any other halo reach pro tips guide I am going to include a picture of the weapon that I am talking about

as you can see it looks like a W.M.D :o and it kinda is. To shoot simply hold down the right trigger and then when it is about to shoot your controller will rumble, and then a big laser will shoot out. The laser beam that comes out has no range limit, which means I would consider this a long range weapon. This weapon isn't very versatile, but don't get me wrong I would drop just about any weapon for the Spartan laser. The reason I say that is because this is a one shot kill weapon, if you pick this up then you should be aiming to hit enemy vehicles rather then just a Spartan, also if you are not a good aim then you will have trouble using this weapon, because you have to focus it at someone while you wait for it to charge up and shoot, but if you are a good aim then this weapon is a W.M.D! I hope the united states government doesn't hack my computer because I said W.M.D! Anyways My point is that this weapon is best for taking out a vehicle, and if you do use it for a Spartan make sure that he doesn't see you until the Spartan laser is just about charged, other wise he could easily kill you in the time it takes the Spartan laser to charge
yes that is my guide to the Spartan laser
(if you think I missed anything in this guide feel free to leave a comment)
as always I have brought to you some wepic (a guide for anybody that doesn't know what wepic means. wepic)









THE 1600 MICROSOFT POINT GIVEAWAY (OR 


THREE MONTHS OF XBOX LIVE) IS STILL 


GOING ON, UNTIL JANUARY 20TH 2011. TO 


ENTER EMAIL ME HALO REACH WALLPAPERS 


(EMAIL THEM TO: godsjedi01@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment