Thursday, December 16, 2010

halo reach, fuel rod guide

this free guide was brought to you by: halo reach pro tips
(please leave a comment)

Halo reach, has some crazy weapons. I think its safe to say that this is one of them this thing even looks rather odd
So as you can see near the back of this gun there are green looking bolts, that is the ammunition it looks like this when it is shot
 It is a fairly power full weapon but considerably less power full then the rocket launcher (rocket launcher guide)  It is a good weapon for talking out a group of enemies, or a vehicle, this is semi automatic. One well placed shot can take out a single Spartan. I would consider it a power weapon, so if you know the location of it on the map, you should go after it. This isn't on a whole lot of maps. If you are using this weapon then you can go after big groups of enemies, and big vehicles, but this isn't a good long range weapon. This weapon has been around ever since halo combat evolved

that is my guide for the fuel rod, ya I know, but there isn't a whole lot to say about this weapon

Just because this post was short I am not going to deprive you of your halo reach wallpapers






the 1600 Microsoft point giveaway is still active until January 

20th 2011. To enter simply email me a cool halo reach 

wallpaper with your website url included (website url 

optional) and then in the next guide I post, will have the 

wallpaper you sent me at the bottom of the page for every one to enjoy 


HERE IS IGN'S TOP TEN KILLS OF DECEMBER 5TH 2010







No comments:

Post a Comment